The responsibilities of trainees include:
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior weather at the MTC or at the work place.
- Attend classes and or work not less than 75% of the allocated time.
- Undertake training assignments and perform the training duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies outlined in the training delivery plan.
- Maintain the progress of study outlined in the course delivery plan and the work as agreed with the immediate supervisors at the work place he is assigned to.
- Keep the training material and training records in their possession, to produce whenever are required.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations and code of conducts weather at the MTC or at the work place (including dress and equipment).
- Take the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Take notice that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confidential ???